posted by forum member (name removed) @ soompi JYJ thread:
“This is why they should of been their own group instead of using a name to profit from. Having Shinee to always perform JYJ when memory serves me right that JaeSu had the most lines, will be a constant reminder to SME, SME supporters(HoMin fans) and HoMin that literally DBSK were carried out mostly by JaeSu. LOL might as well have Shinee members fill JYJ’s part everytime. And the sheer ignorance of Yunho when they(SME also chose to release on JJ’s bday) know it is JJ’s bday is just…… like I said DBSK officially disbanded to me the day HoMin decided to carry that name and claim Cassiopeia (now only for two and only two stars) as their own. TVXQ is DEAD to me. Just JYJ, a brand name making their own history. So they can continue to play ignorant as well as their fans.
P.S. BigEast sincerely supports all 5 and it’s a shame that from TVXQ, only one side still cares. That’s why if they (HoMin) even make a big splash in Japan is because the unity and bond of a 5 member TVXQ from Big East is stronger than Korea’s definiton of TVXQ not no ACT II and call it a day. Sorry about this rant but this pissed me off, and I really want to step away from ANYTHING dealing with that other party.”
My response, not just to this person but for the fans who think this way:
1. DBSK being ‘dead’ to you is so sad. I feel insulted for the boys but sorrier for you. If you don’t want to support Homin, then so be it but don’t use excuses that you were crushed because ‘DBSK’ is dead to you now.
2. Yunho and Changmin will be successful because they are Yunho and Changmin. Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong will be successful because they are Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong. Fans support them for who they are, which includes who they have been. It’s not separable.
3. Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho will ALL ‘profit’ from their time working tirelessly together as DBSK. It’s who they started out as, it’s who they were, it’s a part of who they are, regardless of the new roads they take. To think otherwise is ignorant, please enlighten yourself.
4. Nothing erases their glorious past. It’ll always be a constant and beautiful reminder, get used to it.
5. The day you decided to start hating Homin for continuing their own identity (DBSK) is when DBSK “disbanded” to you.
6. You seem confused with what ‘Homin fan’ means and think fans of Yunho and Changmin are mere SM supporters. Absolutely false, refer [here] to my other blog post for detailed explanation.
7. If Bigeast saw what you wrote, they’d be offended. As I already explained above, Bigeast will support Yunho and Changmin because they really do want to support Yunho and Changmin—not ‘only just’ because HOMIN ‘were’ a part of ‘THSK with 5 members’.
8. “ACT II” as this person put, is not because SM made it this way. “ACT II” happened way before SM even released official statements about Cassiopeia 3rd generation registration. “ACT II” happened when fans themselves decided to support JYJ over Homin. Look at yourselves for once.
9. Please continue to support JYJ to your fullest ability! But your reasons for supporting JYJ don’t have to revolve around or be justified by your hatred for SM.
10. Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho I love you just the way you are.